It was such a lovely trip visiting my folks this past weekend. I felt pampered as we did the things I enjoy most. It was a long drive, feeling a little free and a little weird with out my family, but I made it to my folks house and we went out for Sushi. I loved the quiet, that was the most noticable difference being away from my sweet little ones. I relaxed some and had a wonderful early Thanksgiving with my parents, sister, and nephew. We had our nails done and went to the hair beauty supply store too. Its great to have girl time with my mom and sister. It was a beautiful weekend in LA. It has sprinkled a little so you could see all around.:) I love it when the smog is gone and you can see the beauty of the palm trees and rolling hills. I was pleasantly surprised by the flood of good memories while I rode a round the streets where I grew up!
We love to go to the jacuzzi at my parents house and watched a movie nightly, It was nice to watch things I enjoyed like Pride and Prejudice and Twilight: Eclipse. I had to get ready for the new movie coming out this Thursday.:)
I flew home on Southwest. It was a full flight, but I loved seeing the changing sunset out the window and drinking my ginger ale like I used to when I flew a lot. No one strip searched me which I was happy for and all my things made it there safely. It was a successful trip! My battery is recharged and Brian says he can't wait to go to work to rest today.:) Of course he is joking since his work is not restful. He is the best husband ever for watching the kiddos all weekend on his own, I love him!
How fun! You are definitely having fun with your new camera! Love that first one? It looks familiar... where is it?
ReplyDeleteThanks Dawn~ Yes I am. It is the vista Lake on the grapevine going into LA. I alway try to see it as we drive past, but I decided to capture it while stretching my legs this time.
ReplyDelete