Friday, November 18, 2011

White is Glorious

I love Succulents, my mom is so good at nurturing them. She planted some I picked out for me and I'm trying my green thumb with them at home.


I love the white and black mixture I found in my parent's retreat of a backyard!
I wanted to try out these mirrors, they are like a fun house, neither appears how I really am. I like the steering wheel for a boat to signify what I will choose to believe MY image to be... Something in the middle of small and large, but definitely not only as I appear in the mirror.





White is such a beautiful pure color. I've attended many wedding receptions this year, white roses gave me that feeling of celebrating marriage. The clouds particularly amazed me with their whiteness. The sun shining on the clouds made it even more glorious. I liked looking for white this fall. It gave me more opportunities to play with my new camera and family liked seeing me use it. I have everyone around me in color mode, even the tutors ask me about what color I am looking for now. I have missed a few amazing shots because I was driving or without my camera, but This challenge has helped me see this beauty of this fall in terms of color.:)
Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty rose and love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that first photo! So pretty! It's snowing outside right now. So I might have lots of white pics in the morning! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It was hard not to have fall colors in the white pics. Ooh Dawn I can't wait to see the snow pics.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Aud :-) love the clouds shots. I love clouds in general so much that i sometimes just lay down and stare at them :-O thanks for stopping by at my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that rose...so pretty! And, that's an incredible autumn sky!!! That second shot is stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You! I love to sit and see the clouds too. I love to check out your guys' blogs, they are so wonderful! Tez you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...