Friday, December 16, 2011

Celia's Kindergarten Performance

Ms. Franklin's class were the penquins.

I think I should put Celia in Dance. She was loving to perform and was very animated with her song and dance.:)







The Kindergarten Winter Performance was so cute. I'm glad Brian let me unwrap my lens that I am getting for Christmas early so I could capture these precious kindergartners. I was sitting with some friends and I took pictures of their kiddos too, Jake, Noah, and Ella. Elementary kids are so precious.

2 comments:

  1. how fun! What's on her nose? It looks like chalk! lol
    What lens did you get? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe She was a penguin, and it was orange paint for a beak I think!;). I told you already about the lens.:) the AFS Dx Nikkor 55m-300mm one. It was so much fun zooming in at the school events!

    ReplyDelete

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...