Sunday, December 4, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


1. Portrait
2. Nostalgic
3. Time
4. Full of Light

5. Motion

This scavenger hunt Sunday was harder to find. I love baby doll shoes, they reminded me of the round little baby girls I have had with their sweet soft smiles and the cute clothes they let me choose for them! Celia is always in motion. She told me she loves to dance and was doing a London bridges with our lawn decoration.:) The light is the sun and I needed my shades to enjoy being in it. Emmy is so pretty. Smile or no smile, she is picture perfect!.:) Time for Christmas, time to decorate, put up lights and decorations. This swag used to hang at Rah Rah's house, thanks to her we are enjoying decorating our house with it!

6 comments:

  1. I love your take on time and full of light. Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set of photos. Love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done - especially like that last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Love the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoes! Such a fun series of photos! =)

    ReplyDelete

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...