Christmas Eve was one of the best ever. We loved having Rah Rah and Papa come for dinner and to visit. The kids enjoyed opening their gift from them. Who wouldn't love opening Christmas Eve and Christmas day, right?! We played Just dance after and I was able to help a friend in need. The true spirit of Christmas was with us, such a lovely night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
Awe... what a great day! Hope you all had an amazing weekend! Merry Christmas! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks, you too!
ReplyDelete