Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday on Tuesday~

1. What is it?
This is what is left of our first attempt to make a gingerbread house. I've never made one. Our babysitter started one and we just needed to add the roof and yummy decorations. I hid it over night, but a tornado of kids flattened the house. It still looks pretty yummy to me and isn't that the point?:)
2. Children/Fur Babies sleeping
Joseph is ten, but he will always be my precious baby.
3. Joy
I love going out to take the trash out at 4am and seeing a gorgeous crescent moon. This morning I took Emmy to school to find a beautiful orange sunrise. This show of illumination in the sky bring me joy! Ordinary mundane acts, that are accompanied by beautiful skies!
4. Half
Joseph called me over yesterday saying," Mom, Mom look, I don't know where this is coming from?!" He was pulling on a roll of toilet paper. There was the soft toilet paper particles in the air as he unraveled Half the roll!
5.Window
Celia Catching snowflakes at the kitchen window

It has been busy around here with teaching in church, helping kids get ready for school break, and prepping for Christmas. It is not to late to join the Scavenger hunt( until Tuesday night) so I looked around for interpretations of these inspiring photo prompts.

4 comments:

  1. Those cookies still look yummy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! Love that you captured those particles! And your sunrise photo is gorgeous! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your window pic is so creative, I like the slight backlighting and composition on that one.

    ReplyDelete

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...