We love to go wash the car. I notice i do it in preparation to clean the inside of my house too. The kids love the bubble gum smell, the sounds of the swishing water and the colors on the window. I love the vaccumed floors and the sparkly windows. It is nice to drive around in a clean car. It makes my day a little brighter.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
I need to do this! My car is overdue. The kids love it too ;)
ReplyDeleteSounds good for everyone!
DeleteI definitely need to get my car washed....after the snowfall and the trip to photograph those barns it is really, really dirty. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet message on my blog.
ReplyDelete