Sunday, June 24, 2012

Relaxing at the Lake~
















Spence went off to school, they are learning to swim there as their curriculum so I didn't feel too bad heading off to Lake of the pines to relax, swim and be with friends. We loved sitting and watching the kids with the beautiful pine trees in view. There is something so relaxing about water. We played on the playground had cookies,cupcakes and snacks. The kids braved the warm water swimming and  when they got out gave them quite a chill. The wind was blowing, but it was a beautiful day! We went to In N out in Auburn after. Everyone had the same idea, so while waiting in the very long line I took pictures of the beautiful flowers and bushes. Auburn is such a quaint place and I love all the plant life found there.  I'm happy we went and enjoyed the beach. Celia has been talking all about the beach and the movies. We took her to see the Lorax by Dr Seuss last week. It was a great movie and now we fulfilled her need to play in the sand with this trip. Although she says she wants to make a sand snowman next.:)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...