Thursday, August 9, 2012

Drive by and pickup












My parents, sister and Nephews were able to come visit. They came and picked up Emmy and Joseph to go to mammoth lakes with them. The cousins enjoyed playing games and we all fit in the house., Emmy, however slept under the stars on a cot, It was her idea, I think she was still in camp mode.  A lot of luggage and a bike had to be situated to travel to Mammoth, but were able to have a nice visit and I'm glad our family was able to see our new home that we have been in for three months.:) My sister gave me a beautiful necklace from Norway. I flower with a cats eye looking middle in silver, I love it! I'm looking forward to picking up the kids in Mammoth, getting ready for the new school year and all that soon to be fall activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...