Tuesday, August 21, 2012
First day of First grade, and Sixth too.~
Celia's first day of first grade it today! Joseph has his first day of Junior High and a new school! They were so ready. I was trying to feed them and they were walking out the door. We arrived first and was able to meet Celia's teacher, Mrs. Sage, she seemed really nice. Joseph's school had balloons decorations and music playing . It a huge school and barely any students were there it seemed. They told us at orientation they have room for 850 students, but this first year have 300 enrolled. It makes for a beautiful clean, and open campus. All the kids in Joseph's class drew a number out of a paper sack and that would be where they sat in the classroom. Joseph had Emmy put some music on his phone so he can listen to it on his nutrition break when electronics are allowed. I hope my children will learn a lot and meet great friends. It is hard to let them go, but they will do great! I tried to remind Celia to sit in class and listen to her teacher and she said Mom, I know all that stuff. Joseph felt confident enough to walk home from school. So, now I just wait to see how the first day went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment