Emmy has been a sophomore for a week now! She has been going to seminary too. It has been a challenge getting her there on time, since Spence has been a stay up all night kind of kid. He and I haven't had much sleep at all this week! I'm glad Emmy is willing to go to early morning seminary. They are learning the New Testament this year. Her teacher is older and I think has great insight and experience. He really wants to make a difference in helping these kiddos make good decision in their lives. We went to Joseph's Jr High school orientation yesterday. The school looks nice and the teachers and leaders are expecting a lot from the students. I like their approach. We will see how it goes. We pick up Joseph's schedule and see who Celia's teacher is this afternoon. Spencer starts school on Monday and the other two on Tuesday. I'm glad I've been prepping for a while, but getting all the things they need before hand is a big job. I think ill catch put on some sleep and some projects at home when they go back.:)Time flies and I really love those kids! We went to the park yesterday and walked around. I will miss having them home during the day, but I'll adjust and love even more when I have them after school.:)
Friday, August 17, 2012
Up and at em.
Emmy has been a sophomore for a week now! She has been going to seminary too. It has been a challenge getting her there on time, since Spence has been a stay up all night kind of kid. He and I haven't had much sleep at all this week! I'm glad Emmy is willing to go to early morning seminary. They are learning the New Testament this year. Her teacher is older and I think has great insight and experience. He really wants to make a difference in helping these kiddos make good decision in their lives. We went to Joseph's Jr High school orientation yesterday. The school looks nice and the teachers and leaders are expecting a lot from the students. I like their approach. We will see how it goes. We pick up Joseph's schedule and see who Celia's teacher is this afternoon. Spencer starts school on Monday and the other two on Tuesday. I'm glad I've been prepping for a while, but getting all the things they need before hand is a big job. I think ill catch put on some sleep and some projects at home when they go back.:)Time flies and I really love those kids! We went to the park yesterday and walked around. I will miss having them home during the day, but I'll adjust and love even more when I have them after school.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment