We loved Mammoth. We walked among the beautiful trees, saw Lakes and did plenty of wonderful shopping! It really is a great outdoor, but with all the comforts of the city.We swam in the pool at the condo, saw a few coyotes, and had fun eating in and playing around together! We watched the Olympics at night and I loved sitting on the porch and watching the stars at night. My parents were prepped for us and we planned an adventured packed day on Friday. We did about 7 different activities including fishing, swimming and the adventure activities at the resort ie. Bungee Jumping, Rock climbing, and the zip line. I didn't see any adults doing it, so I didn't, but it sure looked fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...
Looks like so much fun!!! It's so pretty there!
ReplyDeleteVery Fun! It is beautiful there thats for sure. A little crowded for the Davis taste though, hehe.~
Delete