Sunday, August 26, 2012
Pure White Roses
We were glad to have Brian home from his trip to Salt Lake. His work sent these beautiful flowers for condolences for our family's loss at Nanni's passing. They smell incredible and the greenery in the flowers was especially fun. I think there is bamboo and banana leaves. I think I even saw some boxwood in there, something that is easily found around here. I loved the arrangement so much I brought them to church for a centerpiece in Relief Society as it was my first day in the presidency and thought they would be nice to share. Flowers make me happy and they are beautiful, just like Colleen is. I'm grateful for this gospel and the wonderful perspective we have of a premortal existence, a proving ground time here on earth, and wonderful possibilities in the next life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...
No comments:
Post a Comment