Sunday, March 31, 2013

All Aspects of Easter


Spring is here. We had a great thunder and lightning storm last night, much rain. The air smells great and we are enjoying our Easter Sunday so far!  Sometimes I feel Easter can be a little too commercial, however I'm deciding now we can appreciate both.  I'm appreciative for the Lord's sacrifice, his atonement, and resurrection. I am also grateful for the beautiful season of spring and all it's newness that comes from it.  We've eaten a lot of eggs, are excited about a ham dinner, and church should be great! When I feel no pressure to make Easter be a certain way, I can just enjoy the beauties of life, the happiness of my family, and the gifts we are given from our Heavenly father.  Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...