I've been a little under the weather and am excited to a little quiet time after spring break is through. This evening Emmy and I went to Antelope and watched the general YW broadcast there in our old church building. I'm glad they have the mothers attend with their daughters. I love the speaker and their talk of standing in holy places, doing our family history, and being not moved from righteousness. Also, President Uchdorf gave a great talk about journeys and the plan of salvation. The Lord will not leave us alone, love one another, and be of good cheer. It was very uplifting. I always feel good when I read the scriptures or hear from the prophet and apostles and their encouragement. Tomorrow I Easter and I hope we can teach our children of the importance of our savor and his resurrection, so they can know the true meaning of Easter, and the great hope it brings.
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Festivities
I wasn't feeling very festive for Easter this year. It was nice when Allie, Celia's tutor brought her some egg dye and a basket, with tons of stickers. Merlene also brought over Easter eggs filled and we had a little hunt in our backyard. I took Joseph and Celia to our ward Easter egg hunt. It was smart the primary leaders had all the kids only chose six eggs until everyone had picked up six. Celia and Joe played a few games including the two legged race. They didn't win, but it was nice watching them try at least to work together. I enjoyed talking with a visiting family and a few friends.
I've been a little under the weather and am excited to a little quiet time after spring break is through. This evening Emmy and I went to Antelope and watched the general YW broadcast there in our old church building. I'm glad they have the mothers attend with their daughters. I love the speaker and their talk of standing in holy places, doing our family history, and being not moved from righteousness. Also, President Uchdorf gave a great talk about journeys and the plan of salvation. The Lord will not leave us alone, love one another, and be of good cheer. It was very uplifting. I always feel good when I read the scriptures or hear from the prophet and apostles and their encouragement. Tomorrow I Easter and I hope we can teach our children of the importance of our savor and his resurrection, so they can know the true meaning of Easter, and the great hope it brings.
I've been a little under the weather and am excited to a little quiet time after spring break is through. This evening Emmy and I went to Antelope and watched the general YW broadcast there in our old church building. I'm glad they have the mothers attend with their daughters. I love the speaker and their talk of standing in holy places, doing our family history, and being not moved from righteousness. Also, President Uchdorf gave a great talk about journeys and the plan of salvation. The Lord will not leave us alone, love one another, and be of good cheer. It was very uplifting. I always feel good when I read the scriptures or hear from the prophet and apostles and their encouragement. Tomorrow I Easter and I hope we can teach our children of the importance of our savor and his resurrection, so they can know the true meaning of Easter, and the great hope it brings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...






No comments:
Post a Comment