Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Girl's Performances

All month long Celia has been practicing and waiting to dance in front of the whole world! Parent teachers and family constituted that when she performed at her school the Starstruck dance last Wednesday night.  It was a cute boys and girls routine. The girls flipped their hair and the boys flexed their muscles. The choreography was darling and I was so impressed with all the performances. Celia was the first to come on stage and the last to leave. She found Emmy in the audience and smiled and looked at us. She didn't seem to nervous and danced well.  Emmy was taken to young women's by her leader that was at the show watching her daughter. That was nice and convenient and a blessing.


 I'm excited for Emmy to get her license since it will lighten my taxi part of my motherhood duties. However, we've been working on a teen smart driver's training to get a discount with our insurance, and it only makes me more nervous. There are so many hazards out there and the curriculum is teaching the teen driver to be aware of them . There are some computer simulations and workbooks to fills out, videos to watch, and time spent with me in the car. I'm trying to work on my patience when I feel nervous in the car teaching Emmy. I'm sure we will all live through this and she'll be a better driver for it. The Big day is tomorrow. We'll go to the Carmichael DMV in the morning ( a hint given by her driver's Ed teacher) to improve her chances of success in obtaining a California Driver's license!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...