Saturday, March 30, 2013

March Miscellaneous

Well we've done some fun little things I forgot to blog about this month.:) We had a great time washing the cars. It was Joseph's idea. He is such a good boy. he does things around the house like mow and wash cars, but I forget when he does a little complaining. I need to catching him doing good to remember him more.

 Emmy and Joseph have had some fun times at Rah's Rah's house too this month.  I decided to cut several inches off my hair and Celia had a friend over to play. We are fading out tutoring in may, but we have a lot of fun teaching the kids and working on goals with the kiddos during the week days. I'm sure sometime ill miss the busy time doing things with the kids, their projects and school events.  We played a new family night game, it really works well for taking turns and being together time.

Emmy and I finished her Teen Smart driver's training and I feel like we both are better driver's for doing it. Spence is sleeping through the night right now after having a spell of not sleeping. It makes me grateful for the rest when things normalize. Phew, up next, the birthday month! Maybe we can take it easy on the celebrations and get lots of good family time in!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...