Thursday, March 14, 2013
American River Confluence Trail
Well, I do know what I like to do. I was so happy to get on a five mile hike last Friday. We went to Auburn and found a trail right by the river. There was a waterfall and a great up and back. There were seven of us hikers and it made for a really great time. I love falling in single file line and talking while walking in nature. These wonderful women are a little older than me and I love hearing their perspective and great insights. We hiked way down to the river then had to go right back up. It was crawling style. It was very fun and I wish working out at the gym was this fun. I'm sure I'd do it as often as I could! These are pictures our hike leader Heidi took.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...






No comments:
Post a Comment