Monday, March 18, 2013

Last Saturday's Fun~

It was a little bit of a busy weekend. Our weekends usually are pretty low key. We try and go for family rides and spend as much time as we can together. Emmy has been going to Church youth dances every Saturday since the end of Jan. Sure enough there was on Saturday. I was invited to Kristin's 40th Birthday Bash at BJ's Pizzeria. Bri volunteered to watch Spence and the other kids so I took Emmy as my date.:) Then they Andrew and Emmy Dressed up and I took them to the dance.

We had a great time at the Birthday. I didn't mind sitting at the kid table meaning with Emmy and Andrew and his brothers. Emmy and Andrew are always fun to be around, and talk to. I felt extra special that Kristin came over and hung out with us for a  little bit.  She so sweet and how wonderfully spoiled she was to have such a great celebration week and dinner with her friends to top it off. I'm so happy for her! I enjoyed Stake women's conference in the morning learning about the many religions there are in this area. I felt like I need to learn more, so it must have been great! Presidency meeting yesterday and then church. I am liking the times when I get to be home and feel grateful for the opportunities to play and serve in my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...