Saturday, April 6, 2013

Joseph's Bowling Birthday

Last Night we went bowling for Joseph's Birthday. I was excited about a Groupon I had and that Joseph really wanted to use it!  We got bumpers on the alley and had a fun time playing a few games. We love to make facial expressions when it doesn't hit exactly as planned.  Celia was a real trooper as it was a long time and she was wanting to be playing the arcade games, which we eventually got around to. w have a coupon  for the snack bar so we waited in this horrendously long line. happily it was right by our lane, so we took turns standing in line.  Slushies and nachos were a hit. Bri bowled for me once and made a strike. Joseph said that is why I won, although I say otherwise.:) Emmy made her first strike ever and beat us all the first game. I was so happy for her.  Joseph and Emmy cheered when I didn't get my third strike in a row to get a turkey, little stinkers. I wondered if I was teaching them well, like to be happy for people when they do well. Right after I thought this I received a compliment asking if Joseph was my son, saying Joseph was such a sweat heart, he had given his seat to her. That's my Gentleman Joe!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...