We met at our house and we wanted to get some pictures of the kids outside. Andrew's Dad had an amazing camera and set up a mini photo shoot on the neighbor's lawn by their palm tree. The boutonniere was still tricky to put on. They really do need to come with instructions on how to pin it and make it stay just right. I think the adventure and the attention and complimenting Emmy made her really shine in the pictures I took. I'm excited to see how the other pictures they took turned out.
The school had very romantic decorations lights and arbors and they made it through the lines to get portraits. I saw many kids I knew from church dressed beautifully. Emmy loved all the chocolate covered everything as snacks and they had a great steak dinner at a nice restaurant after the dance. I hope Emmy knows she is spoiled, loved, and this was fun for even us parents.:)







No comments:
Post a Comment