Monday, April 22, 2013

Pardy Hardy for the Seven Year Old.

Celia had a great little party. She came home from school early for a hurt back, somewhat small scrap on her back, but she perked right up when all her friends came. We had pizza( Little Cesar's was closed so I had to find another under stress), played hide and seek, pin the tail on the donkey after they decorated their own tails and roughhoused a lot. At least the boys did. Celia got a lot of great art gifts and seemed very happy. She shared her chalk and activities with her friends we'll, loved the cake and it was enjoyed by all. Her tutor ally spoiled her and I was glad she was able to come and join in the fun. She is blessed to have great friends and such wonderful gifts. Now I'm taking things down and cleaning up the gifts. A lull in the celebrating ,but only for 3 days!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...