Sunday, April 21, 2013

Party with the Grandpadres

It was very nice and relaxing to go to the park and celebrate the kiddos' birthday early with the grandparents. Rah Rah brought food, presents, and a football and we visited. Jeremiah climbed trees and ran for a buck and Joseph loved throwing the ball around. Papa and I talked about DSLR cameras including bokeh , Celia enjoyed all the bubbles, and Spence of course loved the swing.  Celia loved all her loot and we all went home happy. We missed Emmy she was at Six flags amusement park for her friend's birthday.  Bri, Joseph, Jeremiah played blood bowl and resident evil board games and had a ton of fun. they played for a while. I got to fgo out and see "The Host" and hit In n out with my friend Laurie. I wish all Saturdays could be so fun. Tomorrow we have Celia's Birthday and Spence's on Thursday. The bright side is plenty of friends, food, and memory making. I can't believe how they grow. I remember each of  their days of birth. Time flies and how they've grown!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...