Friday, October 11, 2013
A lovely event outside.~
We had a great opportunity to go out and have a nice evening last night. Emmy was my helper and date as we attended Fernando Solano's( Andrew's Dad) birthday party. It was a surprise and my friend Kristin did quite a great job turning it into a lovely event outside! I love being by he golf course and seeing the green and seeing the sunset. The music, food, and company were great. We loved attempting to use the driving range at night. It was beyond our skill set to aim and get the golf ball very far, but it was a lot of fun. I'm glad to spend the quality time with Emmy and make time with the family as a whole and individually a big priority. There was a photo booth there and it made us giggle to have to find a pose to make for the camera every four seconds. It was a Caddy Shack Party, We could dress up as golfers, someone from the eighties or country club style. Emmy was eighties style and I tried to look preppy. Happily, we get to dress up again for Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...









No comments:
Post a Comment