Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dressing Emmy Up!

Homecoming happened. It was fun to help Emmy get ready to go to Andrew's homecoming. Emmy's school, Antelope High had a much less formal celebration and festivities. It worked out. She could participate in spirit week and I still got to go get Mani Pedi's with her. Emmy loves to get flowers on her big toe and thumbs. They are cute, and do stay for quite a white.  I did Emmy's hair myself this time. I used my hot rollers I purchased at a neighborhood garage sale which were nice and seemingly new. I got some bobby pins and hair products and used a tiara I got  from my friend Lisa. I also got to do her make up. Brian says I like to dress Emmy up like a doll and it is true.

 I'm glad the flowers, Andrew's tie and Emmy's dress went together so well. I got a few pictures in various places of the Solano yard, his dad had set up a little photo shoot it seemed. I'm glad to capture such great memories if only before in their dressed up ways.

They went to have steak at Outback Steakhouse, enjoyed the dance, mainly talking outside, and went to Yogurt Time afterwards for Gelatos( a new favorite). It seemed to be a successful outing for all involved.~












These two pictures were taken by Brother Solano, Beautiful captures.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...