Wednesday, October 16, 2013

In the Swing of things

After patiently waiting for over a year, Spence is in the swing chair business again. He did seem calm and pensive and he tried it out for the first time tonight. I have high hopes that it will be a place of refuge and calm for Spence in out household. Brian has the best ideas, moving to Roseville was one of them and this swing was definitely one of them as well. Brian and I got to go to Ward temple night last night and it was lovely to see the temple in the evening and to be with Brian, see familiar faces, and feel good about doing service. It was difficult for our respite worker Young to make it to our house, but I'm glad she made it and Brian and I were able to have that peaceful time together. The leaves are starting to change around here as the air turns cool and crisp at night. We went on a ride nearby with Spence and his tutor,. I'm grateful to live in a beautiful state and that we can find relaxing places to be, so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...