Friday, October 25, 2013

Celebrating Mom's Birthday

I had the great opportunity to take a quick trip to Tahoe to see my folks and Celebrate my mom's birthday. We hadn't been to Mammoth this year and it seems we used these few days to get that need met. We went hiking and to the outlets, out to the Lake to walk around and take pictures. Of course, there was incredible food and movies at night. I enjoyed the family time, relaxation and sleeping by a fireplace that was on.:) I checked out the spa and sauna as well. It was so quiet there and beautiful up high in the mountains. I'm excited for my folks to come and go to our ward party, see the kids dressed up for Halloween and participate in the chili cook-off. The Holidays appear to be here!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...