Sunday, October 6, 2013

Emmy's Dream Weekend

It was great, we were blessed and protected, but I still can't believe I took three teenagers to a concert on sunset Blvd in West Hollywood.:) Emmy brought her friend Andrew and Trace with us down to LA to see the grandparents and to see Yellowcard in concert. Emmy is so obsessed with Yellow card I thought it would be a real treat to see them in concert and we were able to get VIP tickets at the House of Blues.  We had a great trip don, no traffic on the 5 and we made in in 7 hours. I usually make it in much longer than that. Grandma and Grandpa were such wonderful hosts like always. We watched a little conference, listened to the kids play the piano and did a lot of hanging out. It makes me happy we were able to do it, but I have no idea where I got the energy from, hehe. he concert was great, it got a little rambunctious near the end, but we sat outside and it was nice to sit after hours of standing and signing the songs. I missed my boys: Brian, Spencer, and Joseph, but it was so fun to make a quick trip. I'm excited to see the rest of Conference and my folks when they come up to visit soon. We love time with the family and making memories to last a lifetime!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...