Emmy played with Celia in the sand and I watched Spencer then we traded. Emmy is such a great help. I took a detour on the ride home to go see Dillon's beach. Spencer was very interested in the view of the ocean. I'm glad we was able to see the coast and realize our purpose for going so far that day. I found my favorite store( Grocery Outlet) in Petaluma on the way home and we got treats from there. I'm glad Celia was so calm and happy. We've had drama for her at school and she seemed unaffected by her usual anxiety while we were there. I kinda liked the peacefulness of it too. I'm grateful for such wonderful opportunities and great family.
Thursday, January 23, 2014
Bodega Bay On Monday
Emmy played with Celia in the sand and I watched Spencer then we traded. Emmy is such a great help. I took a detour on the ride home to go see Dillon's beach. Spencer was very interested in the view of the ocean. I'm glad we was able to see the coast and realize our purpose for going so far that day. I found my favorite store( Grocery Outlet) in Petaluma on the way home and we got treats from there. I'm glad Celia was so calm and happy. We've had drama for her at school and she seemed unaffected by her usual anxiety while we were there. I kinda liked the peacefulness of it too. I'm grateful for such wonderful opportunities and great family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...











No comments:
Post a Comment