Thursday, January 30, 2014
Happenings Lately
Life can be so routine. The last little while we have been blessed to have fun activities going on and we are doing the things we love. Celia had two friends over Elysia and Jennifer. They were pretty cute. Celia was nice to them both and they shared a lot. They played dress up, ate snacks, and scootered around the backyard. Joseph lead the playtime and the other girls sure were interested in him! I love how well Celia does in small groups or one on one. We work on social skills with her and it makes me so happy to see her doing well with her friends. Brian took Celia to the Daddy Daughter Dance. Spence and I drove past( we were out and about saving Emmy from her car being out of gas) and it seemed like a beautiful fancy event was going on. I loved the white lights and winter wonderland decorations. Apparently, they had dances that included their partners(dad) and it was neat. Celia was shy, but I think they had a great time and Celia enjoyed visiting the grandparents after too. Emmy got to go to Crush 29 and stayed there a long time I think experimenting how long they could stay before they were kicked out. Gotta love teenagers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...






No comments:
Post a Comment