Thursday, January 16, 2014
How cute is this?
Andrew( Emmy's Boyfriend) called me to let us know he would be putting something on Emmy's car for her to find this morning to ask her to Winter Ball. I thought maybe he would put a poster on her car door or something. It turned out really cute. The decorations definitely gave the car the "Rose Parade" look. The letters were made of flowers! The front message is made of corn kernels because it is corny, according to Andrew. I love that he came to see her reaction and Emmy was really happy and surprised! They are off to Emmy's seminary together. Now we get to prep for a formal, which I enjoy! I'm actually really excited I got to use my new fancy flash and wide angle lens for these pictures in the dark. Props to Brian for getting those for me, I love photography!~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...




No comments:
Post a Comment