Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Tradition

Hello New Year. A fresh start, a clean slate. The walls look a little bare, but most of Christmas is down. It feels like we extended our Christmas quite a bit by traveling to the Los Angeles area to visit my folks and meet up with my sister and her family. The padres never fail to impress with their celebratory decorations and holiday food. The kids and I had a nice trip. There wasn't too much L. A. traffic and even though it is a long drive, we seemed to make it there without hardship.  Emmy even participated in driving a little. She is turning out to be quite the helper. 
I was happy I was able to get my nails done while there and a great car wash at Whitwood Car Wash. I love their indoor outdoor cleaning package. It isn't too expensive and really renews the look of the car! We had a great time with the family laughing, playing games and spending time together. Some wonderful highlights were; Newport Beach, Downtown Disney, and walking with my girls.

We have gone to L.A. for New Year's for many years, it is a great tradition. I was really glad Tanya and her boys flew from Hawaiian to be with the family. We hadn't seen them since last Near Year's so it was a special time!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...