Things break, weeks fly, by and the children are growing like weeds. I'm so happy with my family and try to protect our sacred family time together. I have started cancelling scheduled events that take away from my time at home and with family. I want them all to feel loved and taken care of and for me to be there for them. It makes me glad to see them doing well. I know that the everyday triumphs and mishaps are what make up life and how we increase in love and knowledge. I know that by "small and simple things great things are brought to pass" and that family matter more than realize now. Small things being smiles, hugs, learning to do laundry, or cook. Being honest and nice to others or learning respect for each other and ones space. I'm glad I have these great people to share my life with. Life is challenging and I'm grateful for my family to support me along the way. I guess I must miss the kids now that they are at school and Brian at work, but I feel more than ever that my efforts on their behalf at home is worthwhile and paying off. It may be busy, but it is worth it and slowing down is going got Be great!
Friday, August 29, 2014
3 B's means Busy
Back to School, Ice Bucket challenges, and Bunco. I've been having to choose between good, better, and best when it comes to using my time wisely. I'm glad to have such a great Bunco group. Our first meeting included hanging out in the hot tub and lots of great food and conversation. I have done book group with them too to discuss "The Giver" and we also went to see the movie all together with the girls. Tanya and Addison called Emmy, Joseph, Celia and I out to take the ALS ice bucket challenge and to donate. It was surprisingly cold and my family teases me that I still feel some affect from the challenge. It was fun and we are keeping cool in the heat and are looking forward to Autumn. Celia was going to change schools, but the waiting list didn't pan out. Joseph is a big boy on campus being and eighth grader. Spencer is sporting collared shirts and jeans for his junior year and Emmy attended Senior Sunrise wearing red and loves her parking spot in the senior parking area even more after her car was fixed post accident (her first and hopefully her last).
Things break, weeks fly, by and the children are growing like weeds. I'm so happy with my family and try to protect our sacred family time together. I have started cancelling scheduled events that take away from my time at home and with family. I want them all to feel loved and taken care of and for me to be there for them. It makes me glad to see them doing well. I know that the everyday triumphs and mishaps are what make up life and how we increase in love and knowledge. I know that by "small and simple things great things are brought to pass" and that family matter more than realize now. Small things being smiles, hugs, learning to do laundry, or cook. Being honest and nice to others or learning respect for each other and ones space. I'm glad I have these great people to share my life with. Life is challenging and I'm grateful for my family to support me along the way. I guess I must miss the kids now that they are at school and Brian at work, but I feel more than ever that my efforts on their behalf at home is worthwhile and paying off. It may be busy, but it is worth it and slowing down is going got Be great!
Things break, weeks fly, by and the children are growing like weeds. I'm so happy with my family and try to protect our sacred family time together. I have started cancelling scheduled events that take away from my time at home and with family. I want them all to feel loved and taken care of and for me to be there for them. It makes me glad to see them doing well. I know that the everyday triumphs and mishaps are what make up life and how we increase in love and knowledge. I know that by "small and simple things great things are brought to pass" and that family matter more than realize now. Small things being smiles, hugs, learning to do laundry, or cook. Being honest and nice to others or learning respect for each other and ones space. I'm glad I have these great people to share my life with. Life is challenging and I'm grateful for my family to support me along the way. I guess I must miss the kids now that they are at school and Brian at work, but I feel more than ever that my efforts on their behalf at home is worthwhile and paying off. It may be busy, but it is worth it and slowing down is going got Be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...










No comments:
Post a Comment