Sunday, August 17, 2014

So Many Activities

What a week it has been. I love that Brian and I were able to celebrate our 20th Anniversary for a few days. We went on a double date to Lucille's' BBQ. The catfish is very yummy there and we enjoyed lovely conversation. On Wednesday Brian was able to take off work. We rode around beautiful new places and ate lunch with Celia and Spencer and took Joseph and Emmy out with us at night to Pete's. I loved the family time and walking outdoors when the weather had cooled down and we had the nice delta breeze. We live in such a beautiful place. We had been going on car rides to areas of our community we have passed by, but never explored beautiful. I felt like I was filling in a map in my mind discovering new ways to get places and having a great knowledge of our area.

Andrew left this last week too. The open house and airport goodbyes were endearing to see from my perspective. He will be missed. Luckily, Emmy has a lot of good friends, family, and school work to keep her busy.

Spencer has been off school for a while so we have had a lot of quality time together. We went to wake island on one of our rides and he loved it so much. He was laughing and dancing to the music. A dog came and visited us, he had food from Beach Hut Deli and got to watch a few wake boarders fall and also do some great tricks. One time an official on a jet ski busted some people and Spencer got the biggest kick out of it. I know feel like I know what he likes more because of how happy he was. We went to a ward BBQ, Celia went to a swim party, I walked with a friend and attended a Relief Society dinner that had several great classes which I enjoyed very much. Emmy and I worked on her personal progress and Brian and Joe stained the back fence. ( It looks so much better!) I feel so blessed and spoiled with gifts and friends and fun times. There have been challenges for sure, but the good has outweighed the bad. The kids go back to school in the next week or too, it will be nice to slow things down and get into a routine again.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...