Friday, August 1, 2014
River Time
Date night didn't fall on my birthday, but who says we can't celebrate early? A while ago I was thinking of where to go for my birthday dinner and thought Scott's Seafood would be nice. Who knew I would enjoy seafood so much since I steered clear of it as a youth. I had swordfish and coconut shrimp. It was beautiful I should have taken a picture of it but usually don't photograph food much. The River was beautiful, I'm so glad we went to the Sacramento location instead of Folsom it was somewhere new.:) The sunset was great and it is just nice to relax and talk and enjoy great food. I loved the triple berry dessert and walking by the river after and of course touring "The Pocket" area I know where that is.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...










No comments:
Post a Comment