Just as Emmy starts her senior year tomorrow, Spencer is on a two week summer vacation. I hope we can structure up our days enough to have a pleasant few weeks. We have already had a great summer full or car rides, swimming, trips to the mall and various Dimple stores. It has been hot, but we have managed well. This week should be fun with our upcoming anniversary and various activities. Emmy had fun with the Solano's going to Newport Marriott Villas for a long weekend and also visiting Eagle Falls yesterday, near Lake Tahoe. With commuting Emmy to and from various girls camps, I've come to notice the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains nearby.
We're so blessed to live in such a great place. We went to Andrew's open house for his mission tonight. I'm excited for him to serve in the Utah, South Salt Lake Mission. He will be a great missionary and he will be missed here. Only two years. What a great sacrifice to help others! Joseph will go when he is older. I think that will be very hard for me to let him go. It is so great to see each missionary grow in strength and spirit. Sometimes it is hard to do what is best for us, but the experience we take from it is worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...







No comments:
Post a Comment