Saturday, August 30, 2014
The Pocket
We had so much fun on our Saturday family ride. I really wanted to go see the pocket area near Sacramento that I heard was so cool. Of course we went to Deseret industries and shopped to our hearts content for toys and books and I found several great Halloween decorations. We have the best thrift store in town! We made it to the pocket and all got out and enjoyed the river. Spencer lead the way in helping find which part of the shore we wanted to go to and he never wanted t o leave. Brian found mistletoe, and Emmy found fools gold. Joseph and Celia loved the club a y like sand for drawing in the dirt and making castles. It was a sweet treat to have so much fun all together we enjoyed going out to Mountain Mike's pizza and to Dimple and spudnut donuts which apparently they have in New Mexico. The lady liked Brian so much she threw in several free donuts.:). What a wonderful family day, blessed.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...














No comments:
Post a Comment