Sunday, August 29, 2010
Spencer Sundays
I love that Sundays are a day when the family is home, well most of the time.:) We usually have a three hour block of church and then lots of family and quiet time. Since Spencer doesn't like to stay for his classes very long, I have Spencer duty. Even though I don't get to go to Sunday School and Relief Society, I am loving our special time together. We listen to music like children's songs and Hymns off of lds.org and I sing to him while he swings. He seems like he really enjoys it. We often watch a message by one of the general authorities. Those are really neat too. Today we took a ride to the temple. It was neat to see some turkeys at the park on the temple grounds. We saw four deer eating from the trees next to the temple too. They were beautiful. Spencer seemed more interested in the fountain so we went and he sat by it for a little. The air was so a fresh and clear just like the water. It had rained last night and it smelled wonderful still. Spencer is a quick one, so after he foot his foot in the fountain we left lol. I love the peace and serenity on the temple grounds. Its nice to think about Good things and worship on our own too on the Sabbath. I am grateful for my special Spencer doodle and all the blessings he brings to our life. He is loved.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment