Saturday, April 19, 2014
Decorating Eggs with my Daughters
Emmy reminded me how we only get to color eggs once a year. She was sweet to thank me for doing it with her. We had a great time. I sure enjoyed dying and decorating eggs with my girls. I loved the vibrant colors and the patience they were exercising getting the green dye to make the egg green. Celia was a bit upset when the wind rolled her egg right off the table. A big bunny, some hugs and a book helped her to feel better later. Even though my children are older now,( three teens) they still love Easter festivities including the hunt, chocolate, eggs and of course Easter baskets. I hear the Easter bunny is bringing church clothes. Maybe, I can sneak a picture of the kids together. That would be dreamy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...









No comments:
Post a Comment