Monday, April 21, 2014
Visiting the Castle
Many times we had passed the "Castle" nearby our house and Celia noticed it. It is known as "Sun Splash" and we were excited to be invited to go mini golfing there with a few friends. It was Celia's first time and she did pretty well, much better than I did. I think she liked how chaotic my ball was and the adventure is cause. I didn't get it in to the water, but others in our group did and we even had to call an employee to come and get our balls out of the house that swallowed them up. Alex is such a nice friendly friend of mine. I'm grateful for her. She was so kind to take to me have my foot surgery and bring me food, and now she is my visiting teacher, lucky me! Her teenage kids are pretty nice too. We went to the park with them during spring break and Spencer came out of the car and sat with us at the picnic table. Spencer loves teenagers and I'm so pleased when they are kind and accepting of him. I love that he is calming down quite a bit. he bites his hand less and aggresses toward other infrequently these days. I am hopeful he will continue to calm adown and we can take him out in the community more and have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...



No comments:
Post a Comment