I'm grateful for My testimony that Christ is the redeemer of the world. He atoned for or sins, died and resurrected on the third day. We can live with our families together forever. I have a hard time getting the family together for a family picture, but I know we are happy and I hope we can appreciate our time together here on earth being nice to each other as much as possible.
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Easter Sunday 2014
We've had a lovely Easter. it is beautiful outside. Church was nice. We gave the opening and closing prayers with Spencer lasting about 10mins as usual. Brian is so good to go for car rides with Spencer. It is relaxing for Spencer and it makes it possible for us to attend church. Celia got interviewed after church by the Bishop to see if she will be ready for baptism. She passed( she says she knows all that stuff when we talk about it) and said she answered a thousand questions for an hour. We had dinner at Lunchtime and had a great visit from Rah Rah. I like that Easter is Sunday during spring break so there isn't a lot of things requiring our time and attention away from home. The kids got Easter shirts and dresses for the girls. It felt a little bit like I was stuffing stockings rather than Easter basket last night. Christmas and Easter seem similar to me in the way that there are celebrations of Christ and for traditions or fun. I tried to make open tomb rolls, but they just turned out as cinnamon rolls with a marshmallow on top. I guess the stone is still in front of the tomb, hehe.
I'm grateful for My testimony that Christ is the redeemer of the world. He atoned for or sins, died and resurrected on the third day. We can live with our families together forever. I have a hard time getting the family together for a family picture, but I know we are happy and I hope we can appreciate our time together here on earth being nice to each other as much as possible.
I'm grateful for My testimony that Christ is the redeemer of the world. He atoned for or sins, died and resurrected on the third day. We can live with our families together forever. I have a hard time getting the family together for a family picture, but I know we are happy and I hope we can appreciate our time together here on earth being nice to each other as much as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...







No comments:
Post a Comment