Saturday, April 19, 2014
Egg Hunt With Merlene
Merlene has been a respite worker for us for over 8 years. Last Easter and this Easter time she has set up an egg hunt in our backyard. There were so many eggs. Joseph helped hide them. However, this gave him an advantage of finding the eggs quickly! He soon had his basket overflowing with eggs. He found the gold egg that has money inside. Celia found quite a few too. Emmy came in last minute and found the ones hidden high up and in tricky places. Merlene and the kids hid some eggs in the front room for Spencer since he was napping during the outside one. It was such a great hunt, I didn't feel we needed to go to our neighborhood's one with all the crowds. Celia keeps the excitement of holidays going since she is younger and so excited about everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...








No comments:
Post a Comment