Friday, April 25, 2014

Spencer Doodle is 16




 Spencer is Sweet Sixteen today. He is a loving boy, a teaser, mischievous, yet aware boy. he cleans up his trash better than the rest of my kids and loves riding in the car and being around Emmy and Joseph's teenage friends. He does amazing at school and keeps me young. He is looking like his Dad these days. Such a handsome boy. We love you Spencer. Happy Birthday!


It poured rain today. Good thing Spencer loves the rain. It was raining hard when his van dropped him off, but he hopped right out when he heard we were having a birthday party with pizza and cake. The light up necklace and many balls with texture were a great hit with him. The Piñata was fun and I love seeing him so smiley. I got a few Thanks mom looks and several kisses. I'm glad I could see on his face he felt celebrated, loved and enjoyed his presents. Spencer's tutors; Alicia, Stephen, and Ricky were there and today was Allie's last day for Celia, so It was a big party with lots of adult friends too.








Celia had her friends over to celebrate her Birthday too. They didn't seem to mind sharing a big Chocolate mouse cake from Costco and loved all the birthday balloons and fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...