Sunday, August 15, 2010
Ever Grateful~
I am feeling grateful today. I love my little ones. My favorite primary song is "A Child's Prayer" I like how the second verse is so reassuring. "Pray, he is there, speak he is listening. You are his child, his love now surrounds you." It is a song about our heavenly father and us, but I love how reassuring it is. It is true though we are attached to our children. Sometimes when a child of mine gets hurt, it literally hurts my stomach to see them in pain. It also is almost completely impossible to ignore the things they say and the calls for mom. However, sometimes the answer is no for certain things, but the love and concern for my children is always there. I love them and want the best for them and I want them to make choices that will make them happiest in the long run. I bring this up because I am grateful for a loving family, a heavenly father that loves me, and a blessed life. Brian and I celebrated our sixteenth wedding anniversary on Thursday. I am glad we do well together, we get along and he is a great love and support to the kids and I. It really is a great thing to have a happy family and feel peace, happiness, and health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment