Thursday, August 19, 2010
Teeth Week!
We started off our teeth week on Monday when Emmy had her bottom braces put on. They hurt, a lot, in fact you can't be near Emelie without her letting you know they hurt. Poor thing. She has been living on soup, yogurt, and tortillas the past few days. Then, Tues. morning Brian got his teeth cleaned by Lisa, yay. Joseph wants to be a big kid and go to Lisa for his teeth cleaning too. He and Celia however had teeth cleaning appointments for Tuesday later in the day. Celia has to get her other front tooth extracted today because there was an abcest forming, probably due to the trauma that cause her other front tooth to shatter and have to be removed. I am assured after this extraction all wil be well with her in that area. Joseph also has an appointment today to have his first filling. He is a dramatic little kid, I am crossing my fingers on that one. I am seeing the dentist on Friday too, for something similar to Celia. Yup, teeth week will hopefully conclude on Friday. I just got back from the grocery store, I bought lots of soft foods for people with sore mouths. At least we can feel empathy for one another in the family right? hehe Wish me luck.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment