Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The first day of Pre-k, 4th, and 8th grade~







I can't believe it is the first day of another year of school for Emmy, Joseph, and Celia. Spencer doesn't start for another week, since he is beginning a new classroom for 7th grade at Vista Creek. Joseph is going to fourth grade! I know he is getting to be such a older boy! Emmy will be ruling the school as a eight grader this year. I love these kids dearly and miss them already. They are so good, strong, and smart. And they have cute backpacks to boot!:) We had a great time gathering all their millions of supplies needed at Target(since walmart is on my boycott list). Who knew they'd need post- its, index cards, and tape along with their pencils, binders, rulers, scissors, and glue sticks. I am happy with the education my children receive from this school district though and I'm sure they will learn a lot this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...