These are my happy expressions. I was excited to get new appliances hehe. Its not everyday you get new appliances and being a homemaker, these are nice tools for my work.;)
Since we have hard floors its nice to put fabric in areas that don't get too dirty and can have a lot of color. The girls room was the last closet where the doors were off its hinges so I took them off and got fabric curtains.:) I really like the tab curtain look.~
Before~ Our oven gave out and the home warranty place said we needed to replace it. We were happy to pick our own until I couldn't find one for almost two weeks hehe. Brian came to the rescue and bought one with a matching microwave on the way home from work. is just what I wanted, hooray!
Its been a fun day of new things. The curtains, the microwave,stove, even Spencer got a new tutor named Andy today. We played guitar hero and hung out in the cool house while it was 106 degrees outside. It felt great to be able to cook again and Spencer was happy about the change which is great, I was crossing my fingers and praying he wouldn't freak out over the new appliances. I am grateful for my little life and situation. I have a new goal to eat healthier and now I can prepare nutritious foods with more enjoyment and ease.~
No comments:
Post a Comment