Sunday, August 8, 2010

Taos






We enjoyed a beautiful ride into town and we parked near the plaza and got out to shop. Joseph loved the fossil store and got a cute dinosaur rock. He was amazed by all the fossils and geodes. We walked around as a family seeing all the shops and flowers and great sights to see like art and musicians. Then it was bathroom time. Spencer refused to put his britches back on so Bri ran to the car to get different shorts for Spence. I took advantage of the time waiting by taking pictures of the kids.:) It was fun still and we ended up going around town more. The resturant Brian and I went to for our honeymoon was out of business, well it has been 16 years. And the Kit Carson Museum was closed. We were greeted by a native though who made us cute star wands made out of taos red willow tree.:) He was a hoot. I also got a beautiful riestra at the little riestra shop in town. I love it.


Wahcha, these kids love to sword fight.


I love this picture of Daddy bear and Celia. We went to this gorge when Emmy and Spencer were very small too, we'll have to compare pictures.:)
It was really windy and the bridge shook each time a car drove by. Celia held on tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...