Friday, January 21, 2011

Breakfast at the Beach

These two love to look for sea shells~ I am drawn to the ocean each time we are even a little close by. Traffic on I-5 has been consistently horrible lately so I decided we would go see the beach before heading back home. I'm glad we did, we were able to use the carpool lane and fly by the morning commuters on Tuesday. Plus, we were able to hear the surf, see the sun, and enjoy our little breakfast sitting on the sand accompanied by seagulls. The birds were all in a row then they saw Emmy and flew all around us. We did feed them a little, so they were following us to the car after all was finished. I coulda stayed there all day, but it was our last day and the kids needed to get back to school, I suppose. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...