Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Heater~


That's me on the red carpet as Celia calls it( the material the heaters guys use to cover up the flooring for their work) Notice the space heater in the background. Those have been life savers. Brian was really on that, he had us warmed up by those the first day without heat which was a while a go, December 22nd! We had three running all the time.

I've never been so happy to have a hole cut in my ceiling.:) Hopefully it won't bother the boys too much before we get it patched up.~ I believe the builders of our house installed a heater, that I would find out was recalled a year or more ago, and built the house around it. This route through the boys room is better than removing a weight bearing truss, so it'll all work out. I'm excited to have central heat in the house again. They started, but are delayed 'till next week to finish. We haven't suffered, but Its great to have things in working order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...